First, the importance of a balanced diet should be given.
A diet that contains appropriate proportions of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals and water is needed to maintain a healthy balanced diet.
Now comes weight loss diet. Diet weight loss is what helps in achieving the ideal weight of the body by reducing the total body mass, due to loss of fluids or physical tissues or fatty tissue or lean mass.
Now if we are talking about a diet to maintain weight, it is as important as a weight loss diet. Because some people lose weight quickly but they recover faster. So a diet to maintain weight is also important.
First of all make your mind before you start a diet otherwise it may lead to weight loss if you leave them or do not keep after finishing the diet. Here are some tips that help keep weight after losing weight:
1. Exercise often
2. Try to eat breakfast every day and not skip any meal
3. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables
4. Weight yourself weekly to make sure you are on the right track
5. Bear in mind the amount of your carbohydrates
6. Replace the fruit meal and sauce after a stroll just to balance the meals.
7. Choose healthy snacks like roasted makhana, chana, murmura, nuts etc. instead of fried snacks.
8. Keep your dinner light and do 2-3 hours before bedtime.
9. Consume 2-3 liters of water per day.
10. Choose lemon water, coconut water, fruits, green tea instead of eating tea or coffee.
In case you have a concern or inquiry you can always consult an expert and get answers to your questions!