Polish glitter is very beautiful to look at, but very hard on.
It takes a lot to put those shiny polishing and make your nails shining.
Getting this ideal look without smudging, uneven, incomplete, seems
impossible. So in this article we will give you some great tips to put
on those easily.
Glitter nail polish of your choice
Liquid latex (optional but recommended)
The base layer is usually applied.
2. Place liquid latex around your nails, so that the area is not covered in a polishing coating
3. On the edge of sponge make-up, apply nail polish.
4. On your sponge dab nail. This is a real hack because the sponge immerses most of the nail polish, just leaves the nail luster.
5. Now peel off the liquid latex applied around the nails.
6. Now apply the top layer to the shine so that it does not come easily
7. It’s over!