Steps to do a hair spa at home
Faith in the healing powers of mineral water dates back to many centuries. The word “spa” has its roots in Roman and ancient Greek civilizations, which basically means the existence of a healing bath in mineral-rich spring waters. Hairdressing services are not limited to massage pampering. It also provides nutrients for hair, with a variety of packages. 5 Essentials are:
Hair oil, massage, shampoo, conditioner and hair mask.
1. Massage Your Scalp: This is the first step to starting a hair treatment at home. Warm up some coconut oil or olive oil. Massage your head gently. This increases circulation and promotes hair growth.
2. Wash your hair: Dip a towel in warm water and press the excess water. Wrap the towel around the hair. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the scalp. Do this for 5-6 minutes.
3. Wash your hair: Now, wash the hair with a mild shampoo. Use cold water only because hot water is harmful to hair roots.
4. Apply conditioner: After using shampoo, use conditioner. You can also use water from the tea leaves that have been added a few drops of lemon juice. Or try the grated beetroot paste added to the hibiscus powder. Hibiscus Flower Powder is a large base rich in iron and other vitamins. Rinse it after half an hour with only warm water and no shampoo.
5. Finally, Hair Mask: The final step is crucial because it closes in food. Try making this mask at home. In a bowl, mix two eggs, honey and some coconut oil. You can add ripe bananas to this – Banana is a conditioner. You can also use olive oil instead of coconut oil. Leave the mask for 20 minutes, then rinse with a light shampoo.