But by investing in a straightening iron, you can straighten, curl, increase the volume of hair and style your hair according to your needs.
The right choice of a straightener will not only last a long time, but will also protect your hair from damage, breakage, cracks and uneven textures.
In short, the unit is amazing with its quality, versatility and affordability. It is the best budget pick for frizzy and curly hair type. We love how lightweight it is, a fact to consider because it takes very little space when locked and feels so light that you can take it anywhere you go. Also the minimal weight doesn’t put pressure on your arms while you straighten your hair. One drawback is the thinner plates are not suitable for long and thick hair.
- Top quality ceramic plates
- 60 seconds fast heating
- Reaches 210 degree C for perfect salon straight look
- Adds shine to your hair
- Tin plates can be used as a curler
- Lightweight, easy to carry and hold
- Swivel cord for better flexibility
- 2 years of warranty from Philips
- Thin plates takes more time in straightening long and thick hair
- NOTE : Philips Straightener is equipped with a special ION functionality to provide you frizz-free smooth hair. When this function is on, it is normal to hear a sizzling sound coming from your straightener. You may also get a strange smell. However, this is is nothing to worry about. The straightener is still safe to use
- 2 professional temperature settings
- Hair straightener fast heat up in 60 seconds
- 1.8 m heat safe cord. Temperature Settings-210°C – 190°C. Styling temperature-210°C
- 2 years Philips India warranty from the date of purchase ; Toll free number:1860-180-1111/1800-102-2929 for any assista
Moreover, this Havells Hair Straightener is well suited for everyday use. Further it avoids pressure on hair and prevents hair breakage to a greater extent. Most of the customer’s complaints were about build quality and the manufacturing services.
- Straightening plus curling
- 210°C of temperature settings.
- Advanced PTC heating element.
- 2 years warranty on the product
- 45 seconds of quick heating mechanism.
- Poor manufacturing services.
- Build quality is not up to the mark
- 2 year guarantee
- 24 hour home service. Contact_us on: [ 1800-103-1313][ 1800-11-0303 ]
- Ceramic coated , Indicator: LED indicator
- 45 seconds quick heat up
- Advance PTC heating element
- Highest temperature 210 degree celsius
- Switch based on/off mechanism
- 18m long power cord
- Floating plates
SuperGlam is a full value for money product. We love how stylish it looks, the way it straightens and how light it weighs. But, you can’t use it for curling, also, the plates are not ceramic plates; they are ceramic coated which are not as superior as Philips but does its job pretty well. Apart from this, it is a quality product with all the features that one could ask for under this price range.
- Auto-off over heat protector
- Safe heat resistant plates that cools down faster
- Stylish glossy looks
- Push up lock system
- Lightweight and travel friendly
- 2 years of warranty on the product
- Cannot be used for curling like Philips
- Small straightening plates takes more time
- Plate material could be better.
- Ceramic plates for better heating and smooth gliding
- Rapid heat up in 60 seconds, The power is 3 watts, Lock Function: Yes
- Auto-off for over heat protection, Automatic Off: No
- Sleek design with Lockable handle makes it travel friendly and easy to use
- Swivel cord prevents from getting wire tangled
A major drawback of this unit is its warranty, though it claims 1 year warranty but there are several terms and conditions which makes it unreliable. Otherwise, it does a pretty good job at straightening; hair stays straight until you wash it. A great choice for those who want quick straightening results without spending their whole pocket money on a straightener.
- Budget friendly
- Good quality ceramic coated plates
- 4 temperature setting levels
- Larger plates give faster straightening results
- Auto-off in case of overheating
- Heats in 30 seconds
- Body gets hot when used for long time making it difficult to hold
- Unreliable warranty
- No locking in the plates
- Ceramic, patented floating plates
- Temperature range: 90-210 degree Celsius
- Heat up time: 60 sec
The device can do wonders for thin to medium hair that is wavy and not curly, the hair stays straight for 2 days if you stay away from humidity and don’t wash your hair. On the negative side, it doesn’t do a good job for those with heavy curly hair and it doesn’t have any warranty. But at this price point, you can’t ask for anything else. It a solid pick for the money.
- Super affordable
- Has temperature settings
- Ceramic coated plates ensures better heating
- Quick heat within 30 seconds
- Auto shut off to prevent heat damage
- No warranty on the product
- Not suitable for curly thick hair.
- Heavy duty
- Maintenance free
- Corded device
- Hair straightener
- Multi-purpose use
To wrap it up, the hair styling kit does a pretty decent job in both straightening and curling. The quality is top-notch at this price, looks expensive, and has a shiny finish with a cute pink colour. Customers didn’t have any major problem using it; only disadvantage is that it doesn’t come with a warranty.
- 2 in 1 styler for both straightening and curling
- Solid build quality that looks expensive
- Teflon ceramic plates provides smooth gliding
- PTC heater provides superior heating
- 30 sec quick heating
- No warranty on the product
- Smaller plates not suitable for heavy long hair
- Not a reputable brand