Sakina Khatoon Uncategorized Comments Off on How to Buy Lipstick
- Go to a store that sells reputed brands. You are likely to find a great selection there. Make sure you have a certain color or shade in mind before you start choosing. If you are looking for browns, then go through their collection of brown shades, and so on.
- Once you have assorted a few shades out for yourself, open one and lift it up till your mouth. See if it suits your face complexion. Avoid using the lipsticks on lips, hands and palms, as it is very unhygienic. If they have testers, just dab a little on the skin behind your palm and check it in sunlight. There is a lot of difference when you check colors in natural and artificial light.
- Check the ingredients that have been used. Since you tend to lick your lips often, you tend to swallow lipstick too. So, make sure what goes inside is at least harmless, if not palatable!
- A good thought would be to go in for two different shades all together. It will favor most of your clothes. Buy a brownish or reddish-brown shade for clothes that are beige, black, green, yellow, etc. Get another shade in maroon, mauve or pink (depending on your skin tone) that will compliment dresses that are in blue, pink, white, etc.
- Don’t buy a lipstick just because the sales assistant thinks it is good! Trust your instincts and love what you buy. In case your lipstick doesn’t stay for a long time or vanishes fast, consider buying a long lasting one.
- It is better to go in for matt lipsticks than the glossy ones. They last longer and bleed less and even if you want a shiny look, you can always add some natural gloss after applying the lipstick.
See also Which Is The Best Kitchen Chimney in India? Best Kitchen Chimney – Expert Reviews & Guide - Designerplanet
Best Lipstick Brands in India