About Choice Empire 0 Power Contact Lenses:
Colored Contact Lenses give you to change your natural eye color and create a look that’s beautiful, bold or you can wear these lenses anywhere between – wheather you want to improve your everyday look or rock a crazy design for Party and other special occasions. Good hygiene habits help promote safe, comfortable and successful contact lens wear. Cleanliness is one of the most important aspects of handling for your contact lenses. Starting with clean hands and a sanitary work area helps to reduce the chance of eye infections and irritation.
Contact Lenses Details:
- Pack of 2 Pair contact lens, 1 Lens Case, 1 Lens solution
- Lens Material: PolyHema; Base Curve: 8.6 mm; Diameter: 14.2 mm
- Ingredients: polyhema-55%, water-45%
- Suitable for both Male and Female
- Don’t wear contact lenses overnight.
- Don’t wear your contact lenses in the shower or while swimming.
- Don’t reuse contact lens solution.
- Don’t use saline solution for contact lens cleaning or disinfection.
- Replace your contact lens case every two to three months.
Directions to Use:
- STEP 1: Wash and dry your hands completely using soap and a clean towel.
- STEP 2: Rinse lenses using solution to remove dirt or debris.
- STEP 3: Put the lens on the tip of your index finger.
- STEP 4: Using your free hand, hold your upper eyelid in place so that you don’t blink.
Pack of 2 Pair contact lens, 1 Lens Case, 1 Lens solution
Lens Material: PolyHema; Base Curve: 8.6 mm; Diameter: 14.2 mm
Ingredients: polyhema-55%, water-45%
Suitable for both Male and Female